If your employee has not submitted a request to join your roster, you can add them manually by following the directions below.
- From the gpstc.org home page, log in to your student account.
- Click the Agency tab found in the top right corner.
- From this drop down menu, click Agency Roster.
- Click Add to Roster.
- Fill in the employee information and click Submit.
- Scroll down to see the search results listed below the Submit button. If your employee's name is there, click the Add button.
- If your employee's name is not listed, click the 'Student not Listed?' link.
- Enter the employee's information and click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- The student is now in the GPSTC system. Click the Agency Roster link to verify that the student has been successfully added to your roster.
- The student's name is now on your agency's roster.
- The student will now need to set up his or her GPSTC Access account.
If you need further assistance, please submit a help ticket or call (478) 227-8822.